Ripped Jeans For Women - Skinny Jeans
Delivery Time For Rakhi:
- International Delivery 8 To 10 Days.
- India Domestic Delivery 4 to 5 working Days and Free Shipping in India.
Delivery Time For Indian Traditional Wear:
- Non Customized Product - 2 Week.
- Customized Product - 3 to 4 Week.
Delivery Time For Western Wear: 4 Week
(1 ) Color of the garment or products may vary slightly from the colors displayed on your screen.
(2) The first wash of the garment should always be Dry-Cleaned.
(1) Stand Straight.
(2) Please put one finger gap while measuring.
(3) If you want sleeves then, take a full circumference around the area where your sleeves length will end.
(4) While measuring waist to bottom length place the measuring tape on your waist at the point where you tie, and please take extra margin for footwear height.
(5) Take the tape straight down to touch the floor or at the point where you want your bottoms to end.
(6) If neck style shown in the image is clearly visible, we’ll design it the same way. If not, we'll stitch our standard yet popular round neck design.
(7) Pre-stitched saree comes with matching petticoat and attached stitched Petticoat. ( You don't need to buy separate petticoat when you buy pre-stitched sarees)
(8) Pre-stitched sarees are worn in one-stop process, just like puting on wrap around skirt. The pleats are already stitched and can fit your waist perfectly.
Our Returned and Refund Policies
To be eligible for our return and refund policy you must meet all these 4 criteria.
(1) Receiver can claim returned and refund with in 7 Days from the date of receiver received the products.
(2) Product must be returned and received by us within 7 days from the date of receiver claim the returned and refund.
(3) Product must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
(4) It must also be in the original packaging including all tag.
Note - Failed to comply with any of the above criteria then you are not eligible for our returned and refund policy.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned or refund.
(1) We do not returned or refund products like Rakhi, and (associates food item like indian sweets, dryfruits and chocolates).
(2) Perishable goods like Food item cannot be returned or refund.
(3) Customize apparel like sarees, salwar kameez, and lehenga choli.
(4) Apparels with obvious signs of use and worn out.
(5) Any item not in its original condition.
(6) Product is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Note - We do not grant a refund in any above case.
Procedures After Returned
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your claim are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or Bank Account or original method of payment, within 15 days.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
- You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- To return item, buyers must send shipping information to us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your product.